PLEASE JOIN US IN OUR MISSION to provide funding and administrative assistance to Holy Cross Anglican Primary School in San Pedro, Belize.
100% of contributions are used for the benefit of the school and students. Whether your gift is $5 to buy chalk or $1,000 to help with our building program, your donation will make a significant difference in the lives of Holy Cross students.
WE COULD NOT CONTINUE THIS WORK WITHOUT YOUR GIFTS OF TIME, TALENT AND TREASURE!
You can be a part of what we do...
Holy Cross Anglican School in Ambergris Caye, Belize has 400 full time students enrolled in preschool through 8th grade.
We need your help to support these children.
- It costs $275 to educate a child for a year at Holy Cross. This includes classroom supplies, the electricity for lights, fans and the computer lab, support personnel such as cooks, office staff and maintenance providers. The government of Belize pays for teacher’s salaries, but does not cover any of the operating costs.
- Many of our students come to school hungry. Hungry children struggle to learn. It costs approximately $1.50US per day, ($375 US per year) to give each child a hot lunch every school day.
- For $650 you can feed and educate a child for a full school year.
Holy Cross Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, all donations qualify as tax deductible.
Write a Grant
If your church has a grant program, please consider Holy Cross School as a beneficiary. HCAS is funded by donations and grants are a viable means for your organization to assist. Grants can help ensure that the children of San Pedro have access to quality education, which translates to a more positive and productive future.
Recurring Donation to Support Holy Cross
- What impact does $20 a month have in San Mateo? Your monthly contribution will help to provide fresh drinking water, a uniform, shoes, and classroom materials to a student in need.
- The meal program at Holy Cross Anglican School is one of a kind. A high quality education is not achievable on an empty stomach. Just $25 per month covers the cost to feed a student at Holy Cross.
- The annual cost to fully sponsor a student at Holy Cross is $650. A monthly donation of $45 gives a chance to a student who otherwise would not be afforded the opportunity.
Help us build our Holy Cross community by supporting our capital campaign.
Holy Cross Anglican Primary School in San Mateo, Belize is more than just a school. It’s an engaged community of Christians, both adults and children. It’s a community where people of all ages are coming together to learn and worship.
Holy Cross is an incredible place. And we believe that GOD is telling us that it can be so much more!
The Board of Directors of the Holy Cross Education Foundation is excited to announce the continuation of a large, capital project on the property. The foundation was laid in 2021 with the construction of a 34,000-gallon, potable water cistern.
It's now time to begin Phase 2 with the construction of a multi-purpose building that will house classrooms, office space, serve as a worship space for church services, a gathering space for the community, and an emergency shelter.
Your donation today will be doubled, thanks to a dollar-for-dollar match from an anonymous donor, who is one of the original volunteers of Holy Cross and a long-time supporter. And we encourage you to consider making your mark! All gifts of $1,000 or more will be recognized on a plaque in the new building.
To date, we have raised an impressive $800,000 for Phase 2 of this project. In order to make this dream a reality, we need to raise an additional $200,000 by this Fall 2022. Please give what you can TODAY!